We are embarking on our biggest project in Greater Cairo.
We are conducting a major field research activity to better understand mobility in the Greater Cairo Region. We’re going to be looking at bus routes, bus terminals, passengers and operators to create a full picture of the current public transport experience in the city and hiring people to help us do it.
The Field Researcher will be working in a team under our Field Research Manager on an exciting 9 week data collection project.
- Experience riding public transport in Cairo is preferred
- Ability to use a smartphone
- No research experience required
- Must live in Cairo, Giza or Qalubyia
- Salary will be commensurate to experience, qualifications and expected workload.
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the form through this link. Please include a paragraph explaining why you would be suitable for the job.
This is a rolling admission process. First applicants will be contacted sooner and applications will be accepted until Monday November 16th 2020.