This opening has stopped accepting applications. All applicants will be notified of their application status by November 20.
This is a full-time job opening for multitalented communication experts with a passion for quality and relevance.
- Responsible for TfC’s external image through managing branding and communication strategies and initiatives.
- Ideate, plan, create and publish bilingual content for TfC’s channels (social media, website, email, blogs.)
- Respond to communications received through TfC’s social media and website forms
- Manage press requests and PR initiatives.
- Assist business development lead on business development initiatives and activities including, and not limited to leads and proposal management, internal and external events and webinars.
- Monitor news and business development related channels for insights, intelligence and opportunities.
- Manage and report communications’ KPIs and analytics.
- 3-5 years of experience in relevant roles
- Experience with strategic planning and reporting
- Excellent writing skills in Arabic and English
- Ability to comprehend technical information and translate it to simple messaging
- Experience with design, video editing and online publishing
- TfC is a mission-driven, team member owned organization. We all share a sense of urgency to address the developing challenges confronting our growing cities and deliver value.
- A culture of professionalism, trust, and flexibility of the work environment, as well as balance between challenges (of TfC’s mission and the work itself) and support.
- A competitive salary and annual profit-share.
- Benefits include health insurance, laptop allowance, expense account and fully flexible vacations.
How to Apply
To apply, please fill-in the application form and upload your CV and a letter of motivation through the link below.
Quality referrals and recommendations are highly appreciated.
This is a rolling admission process; first applicants will be contacted sooner.
Final applications will be accepted on November 10th