Administration and Communication Consultant
We are looking for an Administration and Communication Consultant to help with TfC’s day-to-day administration activities, accounting and financial control, and coordination and communication management.
This position requires a knowledge of the following areas:
Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership techniques, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices.
Personnel and Human Resources — Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
Law and Government — Knowledge of relevant Egyptian laws and legal codes.
- Maintain a documentation system to record the Company’s legal and administrative documents.
- Implement and maintain office systems.
- Coordinate team meetings, conferences, and travel arrangements.
- Assist with the preparation of the projects’ financial reports.
- Handle variety of regular administrative tasks job requirements.
Accounting and Financial Control
- Prepare adjusting journal entries.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Use Intuit Quickbooks Online to record, store, and analyze information.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Comply with government, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Receive, record, and bank cash, checks, and vouchers.
- Report to and maintain communication with the company’s Accountant and Auditor on tax-related work.
- Track and follow-up on collection of receivables.
Coordination and Communication Management
- Correspond with employees and external stakeholders to keep them informed of the company work.
- Create strategies to increase employee awareness and promote productivity.
- Distribute executive messages, prepare presentations and internal memos, and conduct meetings to share information.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters, such as equal employment opportunity and gender equality, and recommend needed changes.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Ability to work with an agile team.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and passion to solve hard problems.
- Ability to comprehend technical matters and grey areas that stretch outside of your personal area of expertise.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- University Degree in Business or Public Administration
- English – high proficiency, verbal & written communication.
- Arabic – high proficiency, verbal & written communication.
Salary will be commensurate to experience, qualifications and expected workload.
How to Apply
To apply, please fill-in the application form and upload your CV and a letter of motivation through this link.
Quality referrals and recommendations are highly appreciated.
This is a rolling admission process; first applicants will be contacted sooner. Final applications will be accepted on February 29th.